"These homes provide aging in place features and a healthy environment so they contribute to occupant health"
- Walls: R-28 total: 2x6 24" o.c. advanced framed, 3.5 blown fiberglass + 2" closed-cell spray foam in cavity, 1" R-5 graphite EPS sheathing, 7/16" OSB, drain wrap, PVC siding.
- Roof: Truss gable roof: 5/8" plywood, synthetic underlayment, asphalt shingles.
- Attic: Vented attic: 14" R-49 cellulose, 14" raised heel trusses, ridge and soffit venting.
- Foundation: Insulated basement: 10" poured concrete foundation wall, exterior elastomeric waterproofing and 2" graphite EPS foam. Capillary break under footings.
- Windows: Triple-pane (thin film), argon filled, low-e2, vinyl frame, U=0.17, SHGC=0.20.
- Air Sealing: 1.44 ACH 50. 2" closed-cell foam at rim joist, top plates, and attic knee walls; drywall gasket at top and bottom plates.
- Ventilation: ERV, MERV 13 filters, 71 ATRE, 58 CFM, 20 Watts.
- HVAC: Ground-source heat pump 2.1-ton, central air handler, 5.47 COP, 26. EER, 22 SEER.
- Hot Water: Heat pump water heater, 50-gal, 3.75 UEF.
- Lighting: 100% LED, motion sensors, daylight sensors.
- Appliances: ENERGY STAR dishwasher, clothes washer, refrigerator.
- Solar: Solar ready: conduit in place, space in electric panel.
- Water Conservation: EPA WaterSense shower heads, toilets, central manifold with PEX piping, smart or predictive irrigation, stormwater management.
- Energy Management System: Smart internet connected thermostat for HVAC.
- Other: Accessible thresholds, thermostats, outlets, doors, showers, lever handles. Lowemission paints, cabinetry, countertops, millwork, and flooring.