Welcome to the EEBA Builder Benchmark Group (BBG), where like-sized non-competing high performance builders come together to benchmark their businesses and learn from one another.
The BBG is a like-sized, non-competitive group with open-forum sharing across categories like high performance building techniques, financials, operations, marketing campaigns, best practices, and stories from the build site.
Commitment to the BBG includes:
- Attending monthly Zoom meetings (usually held on the last Thursday of each month)
- Attending an in-person summer retreat (2023 details to be determined)
- Attending the EEBA Summit where a dinner will be organized for the Builder Benchmark Group
- EEBA staff time: facilitate meetings, financial benchmark data analysis, procure speakers
- For in-person meetings
- Meals: split evenly among group members
- Builders responsible for their own flights, hotels and ground transportation; EEBA will arrange group rate
Join these high performance builders in EEBA's Builder Benchmark Group!