Join a community that comes together to share, collaborate and transform the sustainable home building industry.
EEBA Membership has helped thousands of high performance building professionals and businesses improve over the last 40 years by creating an environment to learn, collaborate, share and network with each other. Our members include builders, architects, energy consultants, raters, policy makers, manufacturers, installers and students. EEBA members are part of a community of thought leaders and early adopters from all facets of the home building industry that strive to help each other build resource efficient, healthy and resilient homes while engaging with the next generation through workforce development. Become a member today and help high performance home building thrive.
Membership benefits are as follows:
Once you have completed your application, we will send you the EEBA member logo, include you on our members’ page and Director of Zero Energy Building Professionals, and set you up in the EEBA so you and your team can begin taking courses at the discounted rates.
Builder Company Membership Join Now!
EEBA Company Memberships are perfect for multiple people wanting to become members from the same company. Not only does a Company Membership save you money over individual memberships, it also allows you to grow your EEBA involvement within your company with your allotted memberships.
The following additional benefits are available at the Bronze Company Membership and above:
- All EEBA Academy Courses and Designations are FREE for members
- A 15% discount for on-site training at your facility
- Builder Benchmark Group Annual Membership*
- *Subject to Builder Benchmark Group application and approval.
*Bronze & Silver Builder Company Members for builders under 100 homes a year.
Individual Membership Join Now!
Want to become a part of the EEBA community? Well you're in luck. We have a range of Individual Memberships at varying levels to ensure that everyone can get involved no matter their industry or situation.
Your membership will help us:
- Enhance our educational curriculum across the energy efficiency, water efficiency, healthy homes and resilience while allowing us to move our course offerings online.
- Grow our leadership in the sustainable home building professional community
- Collaborate with public, private and nonprofit partners to drive market transformation while growing outreach and educational programs.
- Provide growth, learning and leadership opportunities for the next generation through workforce development.