Registration: 8:00 am
Session: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Introduction to EEBA and its Sponsors
- Building Science Principles
- Wall and Roof Structures
- Window and Door Systems
- Protecting Building Systems
- Mechanical Systems - Conditioning the Indoors
- Indoor Air Quality and Other Mechanical Opportunities
- The Case for Green Building
- Changing the Building Process
- Marketing for Performance
- AIA/CES (HSW)
- GBCI CE hours toward LEED Credentialing Maintenance
- Minnesota DLI Residential & Building Officials - 7 hours: 1 Code/Energy & 6 Other
- Wisconsin DSPS - 6.5 hours for Dwelling Contractor Qualifier, UDC-Construction Inspector & UDC-HVAC Inspector Certifications
EEBA Certified Trainer
BATC – Builders Association of the Twin Cities
2960 Centre Point Drive
Roseville, MN 55113
Group Discounts available!
Bring your team - four or more from the same company receive $25 off each registration.
For more information contact: Jill at 612.325.5719 or firstname.lastname@example.org.