Because our office is located in the United States all returns and orders will be processed from Eden Prairie, MN. We have provided our shipping methods for your convenience as well as our shipping and handling costs. Please make note that Bulk Orders have differing guidelines. Be sure to check the prices out for great deals!
Because we do not have any warehouses in Canada all orders will originate in the United States.
US Postal Service Global Priority Mail - is the method used. Please remember postal shipments are usually not insured. EEBA will pack your book with our usual care but cannot guarantee delivery or reimburse for lost shipments. You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you
UPS shipments are available to almost anywhere, but can be very expensive. We will quote any of these shipping methods upon your request. Some shipments may be subject to brokerage fees and taxes in recipient countries. Any brokerage fees or taxes are your responsibility, and are not included in our quotes.
Duty charges paid by recipient.
You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from EEBA you are considered the importer and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
- Generally, customs forms for international packages will list the value of your order's contents by product type
Your privacy is important. We would like our international customers and customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as titles, to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.
After you place an order from the online bookstore:
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your desired books and the price of your order. Our staff locates the books.
- Your order is confirmed and placed for processing.
- Your credit card is charged
- Your order is packaged and placed for shipment.
- You receive a second e-mail listing the books being shipped.
- Your books will leave our warehouse within a normal 2-3 days, and will arrive within the timeline parameters of the shipping method you have selected.
If you have more questions about ordering, please contact us.
UPS (Continental U.S. only)
Actual shipping costs depend on the weight of the package, and the destination zip code.
- UPS ground: This is our standard shipping method due to the fact that UPS shipments are insured and can be easily traced.
Three Day Select: Delivery within three business days.
Second Day Air: Delivery within two business days.
Next Day Air: Next business day delivery.
- Note: This method is available to our customers who would like to have shipments placed using their own UPS number. Shipping would then be deducted from their total amount at time of charge.
- This method is available to our customers who would like to have shipments placed using their Federal Express account number. Shipping would then be deducted from their total amount at time of charge.
- If you do not have a Federal Express account number, shipping charges will be configured upon request using the rates provided by Federal Express
USPS Global Priority Mail (Canadian Customers)
- Book(s) must fit in a GP folder pouch (4 lbs or less)
- We wrap as carefully as the envelope allows. Non-insurable.
- Shipments arrive 3-7 days from shipment date.
Shipping and Handling Costs
For Domestic Orders
- $10.00 for first book ($8.00 handling + $2.00 shipping)
- For each additional book: add $2.00
Special Bulk Prices Available for Builder's Guides And The Water Management Guide upon request.
Canadian, Alaskan, Hawaiian Charges:
- $30.00 for 1st book
- For each additional book: add $2.00
Explanation of Handling Fee:
- $8.00 flat fee covers the cost to pull and pack orders from our warehouse and accounts for:
- packaging (approximately 40 cents to $2.00 per order)
- shipper's wages to pack and ship each order
- delivery costs to post office/courier service
- customer service time
- Bulk Orders/Outside USA Shipping: Rates are calculated on the size/weight of your order and the country of destination.
For rush orders, please contact EEBA directly at 952-345-0924 or firstname.lastname@example.org Monday-Friday.