Houses That Work Workshop
November 27, 2012
$140 after November 21
What is HTW?
Hosting a HTW Seminar
Cape Cod, MA - November 28, 2012
Session: 8:30am to 4:30pm
This course has been approved by the Massachusetts Board of Building Regulations and Standards for 1 hour of Code Review, 3 hours of Energy, and 2 hours of Elective continuing CSL education.
Houses That Work
- Introduction to EEBA and its Sponsors
- Building Science Principles
- Wall and Roof Structures
- Window and Door Systems
- Protecting Building Systems
- Mechanical Systems - Conditioning the Indoors
- Indoor Air Quality and Other Mechanical Opportunities
- The Case for Green Building
- Changing the Building Process
- Marketing for Performance
- AIA/CES (HSW)
- GBCI CE hours toward LEED Credentialing Maintenance
EEBA Certified Trainer
For more information contact Nancy at 952.881.1098.