Houses That Work Workshop
June 10, 2012
What is HTW?
Hosting a HTW Seminar
Houston, TX - June 12, 2012
Morning Session: 9:00am to 12:30pm
Afternoon Session: 1:30pm to 5:00pm
Now Approved for 4 hours MCE Elective Credit for Texas Realtors!
Selling High Performance Homes - Morning and Afternoon Sessions
- Learn about the specifics of valuable housing programs such as ENERGY STAR for New Homes
- Learn and practice a new sales plan that focuses on helping clients make better, more informed decisions with respect to energy efficiency and high performance technical features.
- Translate the technical features of high performance homes into benefits home buyers can understand and value.
- Integrate the technical features of new homes into existing sales and marketing plans.
- Practice using the technical language of high performance homes to enhance sales confidence.
- AIA/CES (HSW)
- GBCI CE hours toward LEED Credentialing Maintenance
EEBA Certified Trainer
For more information contact Nancy at 952.881.1098.