Houses That Work Workshop
June 6, 2012
$140 after June 1st
What is HTW?
Hosting a HTW Seminar
Chicago, IL - June 8, 2012
Session: 8:30am to 3:30pm
Existing Homes: Remodeling for Energy Efficiency
- Learn the fundamentals of air, heat and moisture flow and see how they can be applied to remodeling existing homes to make them more efficient, safe, healthy, durable and comfortable.
- Apply the building science to common remodel projects such as roofing, re-siding, weatherization, kitchen & bath replacements, windows, foundation & basements and HVAC upgrades.
- Identify process changes needed to cost effectively implement energy efficiency in remodel projects
- Learn about the successes of other remodelers who have benefited from implementing energy efficiency objectives into remodel projects.
- AIA/CES (HSW)
- GBCI CE hours toward LEED Credentialing Maintenance
EEBA Certified Trainer
For more information contact Nancy at 952.881.1098.