Houses That Work Workshop
May 21, 2012
$140 after May 16th
What is HTW?
Hosting a HTW Seminar
Tucson, AZ - May 23, 2012
Session: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Now discounted to $50!
Existing Homes: Remodeling for Energy Efficiency
- Learn the fundamentals of air, heat and moisture flow and see how they can be applied to remodeling existing homes to make them more efficient, safe, healthy, durable and comfortable.
- Apply the building science to common remodel projects such as roofing, re-siding, weatherization, kitchen & bath replacements, windows, foundation & basements and HVAC upgrades.
- Identify process changes needed to cost effectively implement energy efficiency in remodel projects
- Learn about the successes of other remodelers who have benefited from implementing energy efficiency objectives into remodel projects.
- AIA/CES (HSW)
- GBCI CE hours toward LEED Credentialing Maintenance
EEBA Certified Trainer
UniSource Energy Corporate
88 E. Broadway
Tucson, AZ 85701
*There is no parking on site but there is plenty of street parking and public garage access in the immediate blocks surrounding the building. http://www.downtowntucson.org/get-around/parking/
For more information contact Nancy at 952.881.1098.